List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Umbrello versioning
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-06-10 9:24:26

Hi,
First I'd like to congratulate on such abitious project as Umbrello.

I'd like to ask about versioning of the app. After looking at:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/version.h?revision=814684&view=markup

I found that the version depends on the KDE version the app is running in.
This makes it harder to distinguish between two different builds -
these both can show the same version, so the bug reports can be harder
(lsm file is also outdated).
Maybe that's not a problem assuming that packagers set reasonable
version for the package?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)