List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Getting into KDE development
From:       Matthias Meyr <matthias.meyr () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-14 18:30:01

Hi,
thanks for your help. Didn't expect to get so many answers. After
reading your comments I got the impression that it will be better for
me to start with Python and PyQT/PyKDE. Mark Summerfield's book is
very digestible for a beginner like me, too. At the moment Python
seems easier for learning autodidactically. (Plus the lack of compile
cycles is not that bad. ;)

Later on I'm still going to start getting into C++ as well.  Hope I
can help you out with code in this language some day.

Matthias