List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Getting into KDE development
From:       Zeke Connor <xzekecomax () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-13 17:46:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just wish Python wasn't that easy to forget. Maybe it could be, because of
hardly working in it. Though it will be changed later down the line when I
incorporate it into my application with others.

I respect Python on many levels. It teaches novices how to properly code. I
wish a lot of developers would have learnt or even use Python and did the
same in C++. Because I've found C++ source code from other people even in
other languages just have unorganised code from here to there.

But hey it's always recommended to know more than one language. Using
multiple languages or even studying more than 1 language can help you when
the time comes.