List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: okular can't open pdf?
From:       "Harry Bock" <hbock () mail ! uri ! edu>
Date:       2008-09-17 16:12:16

Hi Matthew,

I recently had this problem building Okular on gentoo, when I had
poppler-qt already installed.  It appears to have been fixed, but in
order to build the poppler backend I had to delete CMakeCache.txt from
my kdegraphics build directory ($KDEDIR/build/KDE/kdegraphics, IIRC).
Then run cmakekde again, and it _should_ work fine.

Best of luck!