List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: which module would be most appropriate for my library?
From:       "Ben Cooksley" <sourtooth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-27 9:54:16

hi ( again ),
the setters are now void, changed with commit #853130.
they were originally bool as it was designed to indicate whether the
operation succeeded or not. now its up to the application developer to
double check with the appropriate get method, which shouldn't even be
needed ( unless they are paranoid, or like being very safe :) )
the includes are also fixed with #853131 as per the library code policy.

thanks for the observations,
bcooksley