List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: which module would be most appropriate for my library?
From:       "Richard Moore" <richmoore44 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-27 9:18:16

On 8/27/08, Ben Cooksley <sourtooth@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/27/08, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> >> i think that i am ready to move from development stage 1 to stage 2,

Another issue is that most of the header files included by
kosdwidget.h can be removed and replaced with forward declarations.
This will speed up compilation, the headers only need to be included
by the .cpp file.

Methods like:
bool loadImage( QPixmap content );
and
bool setText( QString content );
should take a const reference instead this:
bool loadImage( const QPixmap &content );
bool setText( const QString &content );

a further thing that we don't normally make setters return anything,
why are these not void?

Cheers

Rich.