List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Intro Of KDisplay ( Was Introduction Of KOSD )
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-07-30 20:34:26

Ben Cooksley wrote:
> i would also like to know how to retrieve a color from the kde theme.
> i searched on api.kde.org but couldn't find a color management type
> class. being able to retrieve the font, etc would also be helpful in
> terms of kde integration.

Hmm, what keywords were you using? We might want to change something if
it's that hard to find KGS...

Anyway it sounds like you want KGlobalSettings (font, QPalette) and
possibly KColorScheme (full scheme including all the stuff not in
QPalette, plus some other stuffs). Both are in kdelibs/kdeui.

--
Matthew
ESNR: signal to noise ratio too low (try a mailer without disclaimers)