List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: turn off kinetic scrolling
From:       Mikołaj_Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2008-07-22 8:51:13

Dnia 22-07-2008 o godz. 0:53 Robert Knight napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> Where is 'everywhere'?  If you mean the 'iPhone-style' scrolling effect
> in Konqueror then I don't think there is a system-wide switch for that.
> If this is what you are looking for then I would suggest filing a bug
> against KHTML.

Well, this is not bug per se. On newer systems it can be nice - even on
mine when I am doing only web browsing (rarely occurrence) it works
quite good.

But I think this is partially responsible for my problems with KMail, it
just doesn't work with very long lists.

> The optional that Rafael mentioned is very new - as in the development
> version of KDE leading up to 4.2.

Thanks. But I don't think I will switch to unstable branch... 4.1 is
enough unstable to trade it for worse :(

m.