List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion about a project workflow system
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-29 8:48:32

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 10:35:42AM +0200, Leonardo Finetti wrote:
> Anyway I don't see the difference from:
> - open my TODO file, edit it.
> and:
> - open bugzilla/whateverelse and edit it.

an editor gives you much more freedom to move around stuff.
an offline tool that doesn't take forever for every single change and
which doesn't publish every brainfart of yours in real-time would
certainly go a long way, but it must be really sophisticated to be even
remotely as usable for editing as a plain text file.

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.