List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion about a project workflow system
From:       FiNeX <finex () finex ! org>
Date:       2008-06-29 8:40:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> I'm very worried about the bad vibes coming from misunderstandings, which
> is why I want to see a start on something to aid communication.  If I/we
> can make a start it sends a signal, even if the detailed work you talk
> about can't be added for some time.  I do not want to significantly add to
> devs' work-load if it can possibly be helped.

I'd like to know if the next bugzilla version will have the possibility to
manage development status with "planned version" and so on...

The "extra work" (for integrate bugzilla with a "user-centric" website can be
done by contributors like me). Developers need only to continue to do their
works.

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org