List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: (was "Open question...)
From:       FiNeX <finex () finex ! org>
Date:       2008-06-29 8:26:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> I think that, if we want this to be taken seriously, we can't have it open
> to all users to edit.

Indeed.

> I don't care how we get there, as long as we get something done.  The
> current situation of user distrust is not doing us any favours.  I've been
> horrified at the hide-bound attitudes that I've seen from long-time KDE
> users on the Fedora list.  It's time to fight back.

I don't know what do you mean exacly, anyway there are a lot of users which
are active on distro-side (forums and ML). Them could be better informed too
with a good organized communication structure.

Reaching the "heads" of forums/ml could be helpful for propagate right
informations on those community too.

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org