List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open question to all developers.
From:       AnneWilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-26 19:55:10

On Thursday 26 June 2008 19:38:11 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> a wiki isn't magic: it needs tending, it needs care, it needs an editorial
> board of some sort to keep it going nicely.

I was one of the founders of the Mandrake user wiki.  IIRC there were 5 of us
that had the control, even though it was, initially, open to all.  After we
had spent a few days going through all the new stuff to delete the
deliberate, Chinese, spam, we went to a registration system.  It took very
regular input from all of us, but it was rarely onerous, with that number of
people.

Anne