List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: apologies
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-13 1:52:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 12 June 2008, Mark A. Taff wrote:
> > by the by, for everyone else still reading this set of threads: a couple
> > days ago i offered off-list to discuss Mark's issues with him in a more
> > sensible setting and to date i've received no response to that offer.
> > make of that what you will.
>
> Point in fact, I did reply straight away to your off-list email.  Must I

Mark, i sent two emails to you on Tuesday. you replied to the first, but not
the second in which i said:

"i had begun a reply to your last email, but after reading this i'm pretty
much done with email on this topic. we can broaden the bandwidth in hope of
finding closure, or we can drop it here. your choice.

if you wish to discuss this matter further in hopes of finding common ground
and a solution, here's my skype account and phone number which you can call
during daytime hours or, at your option, you can send me your contact
information and i'll foot the bill on this side:"

(followed by contact info).

that offer still stands, btw, but i received no reply to it. so either you
missed the second email from me or your reply to the second email did not
arrive in my inbox (i've checked the trash, spam and inbox for it)

> repost the whole exchange to this list just to prove you are a liar?

wow. i don't even know what to say to this.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se