List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: apologies
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Lo=C3=AFc_Corbasson?=" <loic.corbasson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-13 1:41:56

2008/6/13 Mark A. Taff <marktaff@comcast.net>:

> > by the by, for everyone else still reading this set of threads: a couple
> > days ago i offered off-list to discuss Mark's issues with him in a more
> > sensible setting and to date i've received no response to that offer. make
> > of that what you will.
>
> Point in fact, I did reply straight away to your off-list email.  Must I
> repost the whole exchange to this list just to prove you are a liar?

Please, guys, let's all cool down a little. There's no need for
insults here. Mistakes happen. Your mail may have ended in the
spamfilter. So please reword such a sentence like that: "Well, I'm
sorry Aaron, but I reply to you straight away. Maybe my answer has
been trapped by your spamfilter, would you please check you didn't
receive it? I'll re-send it again anyway, so you'll have an idea of
the content. Please give me details." No need to be aggressive next
time. The only thing you'll get is more people opposed to you.

All that is only about software after all!! Not life! (Well, if you
have one. I know some don't ;-))

Thanks & good night,

--
Loïc Corbasson