List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2008-06-10 14:22:49

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 09 June 2008, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> The method of resizing widgets sucks.  The whole idea of those pop-up
>> > boarders should be reconsidered -- they are not better than using a
>> > context menu.
>
> you realize that [...]

What I realize is what David Johnson said.  It has serious usability
problems.
<SNIP>
Your way of responding to postings is called "hit and run" in rhetoric.
  It is only rhetoric and it serves no useful purpose in a reasoned
discussion.

>> And, lastly, you are correct that the rhetoric is totally uncalled for.
>>   We need objective discussion of how to best implement KDE and rhetoric
>
> we have. for years. apparently you missed it.

The fact that you snipped out my point and replied to only half of my
sentence seems to illustrate my point better than anything else that I
could say.

But, I will say that indeed I have missed it.  Perhaps it was hidden in
all of the useless rhetoric and I simply didn't look hard enough.

If you actually think that your rhetorical remarks are an objective
discussion, you represent my remark -- you just don't get it.

--
JRT