List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       "Peter Penz" <peter.penz () gmx ! at>
Date:       2008-06-10 10:33:37

[...]
> Last I checked, I'm not the one bullying other contributors.  You are
> welcome
> to ignore Aaron's bullying if you like.  But please explain to me why I
> should stand by and permit Aaron to insult and degrade contributors,
> whether myself or others?  How many potential developers, translators,
> doc writers,  artists, have decided not to help because they don't want to
> get treated like a toilet by Aaron?

I really get angry when reading such statements. I had the chance to work together \
with Aaron during the last 2 years and I only know him as extremely patient, helpful \
and cooperative. Aaron spends a lot of time bringing new developers to KDE and he was \
very successful in this regard for Plasma. I fully understand that Aaron gets \
emotional when people just whine about Plasma instead of giving constructive (!) \
input.

If you want to give useful input to Plasma, please use bugs.kde.org and be a little \
bit more specific then stating "Give us back our Desktops". To get yourself informed \
about Plasma just read http://aseigo.blogspot.com. All things you've brought up in \
this thread have been answered already in Aarons blog...

BTW: This is a development-list where *developers* help out other *developers*.