[...] > Last I checked, I'm not the one bullying other contributors. You are > welcome > to ignore Aaron's bullying if you like. But please explain to me why I > should stand by and permit Aaron to insult and degrade contributors, > whether myself or others? How many potential developers, translators, > doc writers, artists, have decided not to help because they don't want to > get treated like a toilet by Aaron? I really get angry when reading such statements. I had the chance to work together with Aaron during the last 2 years and I only know him as extremely patient, helpful and cooperative. Aaron spends a lot of time bringing new developers to KDE and he was very successful in this regard for Plasma. I fully understand that Aaron gets emotional when people just whine about Plasma instead of giving constructive (!) input. If you want to give useful input to Plasma, please use bugs.kde.org and be a little bit more specific then stating "Give us back our Desktops". To get yourself informed about Plasma just read http://aseigo.blogspot.com. All things you've brought up in this thread have been answered already in Aarons blog... BTW: This is a development-list where *developers* help out other *developers*. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<