List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       aishen <aishen () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-06-10 8:24:14

There is unfortunatly evil people everywhere :)
specially on earth and nowadays
Kde4 b1 is working really wonderfully thought it's a b1
I just reinstalled a clean kde4 remix and updated it without any problems
though i am on 64 bits :)
thanks all people who have made this wonderfull desktop ...
I started in 1995  when i looked back so many improvment
i am really amazed and seeing where they will go in future :)