List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fork of KDE4/Qt3?
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-06-10 2:10:45

On Monday 09 June 2008 18:41:11 Benjamin Reed wrote:
> And everyone has pointed out that you can continue to use KDE3 which
> works very very well for you until such time as you decide to migrate
> to KDE4.  I presume you will decide to do so when the bugs you've
> opened describing these regressions in behavior have been closed.

True.  And I will migrate if KDE 4 ever has the minimum features I expect in a
Desktop Environment, regardless of who opened opened the bugs.

> > I agree.  It is quite depressing to have KDE 4.1's release just around
> > the corner, and knowing that it *still* isn't going to have a real
> > desktop.
>
> I'm still waiting for my automobile to have real reins.  When is this
> horseless buggy going to have proper reins like the old buggies?  ;)

That's funny Benjamin.  Thanks.

With gas @ $4.50/gallon and climbing here, it might not be that long until
your automoblie has reins, and a horse to go with it. ;-)

Like that Sliders episode, I recall...

--Mark