List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Wand to help developing KIG
From:       Benoît_Jacob <jacob () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2008-03-21 18:29:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Ali,

Somehow I just received your mail today and I guess I'm not the only one. It
happens frequently that KDE mailing lists lag for some days.

If you do not get any reply on this list I would suggest you trying the more
focused kde-edu list:

kde-edu@kde.org

Anyway just don't feel discouraged by the long delay in
the delivery of your mail.

Cheers,

Benoit