List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdetoys module coordinator. (Was: Re: kdetoys and kweather and
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2008-01-27 21:42:05

Am Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008 20:47:46 schrieb Henry de Valence:
> On Sunday 27 January 2008 2:35:10 pm Stefan Böhmann wrote:
> >  - 2 (kweather and kwordclock) looks like unmaintained and have a
> >        new alternate based on plasma
>
> Well, I'm working on a plasma version, but I don't know how much of the
> original functionality it'll have. The standalone KWorldclock has cool
> stuff like adding flags etc. If it were up to me, I'd leave it at least
> until the plasma one is done. Besides, some people might not want it as a
> plasma applet.

I would love the weather plasmoid if it gets somewhere close to the kicker
applet :-) If only once the ability for a weather review for berlin in
germany where I live will come back that would be great.

Wish I had both more time and more capability I would like to provide help
rather then complaints.

Keep the good work and keep your own time scale as it is your free choice.