List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdetoys module coordinator. (Was: Re: kdetoys and kweather and
From:       Henry de Valence <hdevalence () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-27 19:47:46

On Sunday 27 January 2008 2:35:10 pm Stefan Böhmann wrote:
>  - 2 (kweather and kwordclock) looks like unmaintained and have a
>        new alternate based on plasma
Well, I'm working on a plasma version, but I don't know how much of the
original functionality it'll have. The standalone KWorldclock has cool stuff
like adding flags etc. If it were up to me, I'd leave it at least until the
plasma one is done. Besides, some people might not want it as a plasma
applet.
--
Harry de Valence