List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdetoys and kweather and sites outside england and US of A
From:       Henry de Valence <hdevalence () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-27 3:12:19

On Saturday 26 January 2008 4:36:58 pm Stefan Böhmann wrote:
> Am Samstag, 26. Januar 2008 20:44:23 schrieb Andreas Silberstorff:
> > It provides kicker applets. As kde4 does not have a kicker anymore am I
> > right to assume that the whole bunch of these applets are not compatible
> > with kde4?
>
> This applets are not compatible and not build by cmake. It seems kdetoys
> needs a cleanup. But kdetoys has also some ported and maybe maintained
> applications (like kteatime, amor, ktux, ...).
I'm coincidentally working on a plasmoid based off of kworldclock. FYI.
Also, I had a thing for kworldclock that let you have two images, one for the
day part and one for the night part (and I got NASA images to do this), which
worked, but not when I tried to make it backwards-compatible with existing
themes.
--
Harry de Valence