List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdetoys and kweather and sites outside england and US of A
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2008-01-26 19:44:23

Is kdetoys a relict of kde3? It is still in the main trunk. It provides kicker
applets. As kde4 does not have a kicker anymore am I right to assume that the
whole bunch of these applets are not compatible with kde4? I am asking this
because the thing I am missing the most in kde4 is the weatherreport for
berlin :-/

...So I checked out kdetoys from svn and felt completly lost... I feel so
sorry. I do not want to complain but want to help but taking over kweather I
am obviously not smart enough.