List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A few questions
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-10-03 20:47:07

Ian Wadham wrote:
> I'm in a remote timezone - Australia EST - 9 to 11 hours ahead of
> London time, depending on the time of year.  So when KDE people
> say Monday or Tuesday or the date of a freeze, for example, at about
> what time of day (or night), in Europe, do the big changes tend to
> happen?  "Tuesday" could be Wednesday for me :-) and 8 October
> (for the Beta 3) could be 9 October here.

AFAIK, the "rule of thumb" is to go by your local clock... so here in
the US, Monday doesn't end (and freezes don't start) for several hours
later than in Europe :-). At least, I know BIC Monday works that way
(also means Europe can commit BIC's earlier than I can), not sure about
freezes.

--
Matthew
"Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information