List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A few questions
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-10-03 20:16:06

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 04:56 am, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> At a starting level I'd update on Tuesdays (big changes can happen
> in kdelibs on Mondays).

I'm in a remote timezone - Australia EST - 9 to 11 hours ahead of
London time, depending on the time of year.  So when KDE people
say Monday or Tuesday or the date of a freeze, for example, at about
what time of day (or night), in Europe, do the big changes tend to
happen?  "Tuesday" could be Wednesday for me :-) and 8 October
(for the Beta 3) could be 9 October here.

Cheers, Ian W.