List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: error building kdebase svn release  669956
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2007-06-07 23:13:07

Zé wrote:
> Em Quinta, 31 de Maio de 2007, Stephan Kulow escreveu:
>> Am Donnerstag 31 Mai 2007 schrieb Zé:
>>> /usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache ./doc/kioslave/index.cache.bz2
>>> /home/mmodem/rpm/BUILD/kdebase/doc/kioslave/index.docbook generating
>>> ./doc/kappfinder/kappfinder.1
>>> generating ./doc/kate/kate.1
>>> generating ./doc/konqueror/kbookmarkmerger.1
>>> generating ./doc/kfind/kfind.1
>>> generating ./doc/kicker/kicker.1
>>> mv: unable to stat in `manpage.troff': Folder or file not found
>>> Error creating ./doc/kfind/kfind.1. Exit status 1.
>>> error: Output invalid code from  /home/mmodem/rpm/tmp/rpm-tmp.66661
>>> (%build)
>> So? Zé, this might not be obvious to everyone, but "For discussion of all
>> KDE-related development issues" does not imply you're supposed to send
>> your failure logs here.
> Bu afaik this is svn and this is devel related, correct?

If you want help with building, ask on the KDE list unless you think
that it is a Linux issue and want to ask on the KDE-Linux list.

You would post here only after you determine that there is an issue with
the build system that might need to be fixed.  Such as my recent posting
that KDELibs won't built against Lua-5.1.  That is a development issue.

So, if not using "-j2" doesn't fix it, Google is your friend:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=113481159626997&w=2

If you still can't get it to work, post it to one of the lists as stated
above.

--
JRT