List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KListView, Dolphin and usability
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-14 11:16:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Peter,

Please take a look at my last email. Probably it would be interesting adding
a new option to the sort submenu, as I said before, since some users may
like to "order logically" elements into a folder. I propose letting them
"categorize" groups of items as well.

So, from my point of view, and as some users told David, I think is
necessary adding those options for having items organized. Doesn't matter if
in a grid with ordering by name, size... or freely-moved by user in a
logical order, even letting him/her adding custom categories, like "Work
documents", and "Home documents" on the same folder "Documents", instead of
creating two new folders, so he/she can see all documents on only one
fast-look.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.