Peter,

Please take a look at my last email. Probably it would be interesting adding a new option to the sort submenu, as I said before, since some users may like to "order logically" elements into a folder. I propose letting them "categorize" groups of items as well.

So, from my point of view, and as some users told David, I think is necessary adding those options for having items organized. Doesn't matter if in a grid with ordering by name, size... or freely-moved by user in a logical order, even letting him/her adding custom categories, like "Work documents", and "Home documents" on the same folder "Documents", instead of creating two new folders, so he/she can see all documents on only one fast-look.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.