List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.5.6 & KDE 4
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-03 19:03:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 03 February 2007, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
> Discussion groups never reach results. And I do not think KDE is
> anyway different. There are strong leaders in the areas of
> development.

KDE is quite different. ;-) There is no leading person, not even leading
group. There are persons who are trusted and followed, and there are
person who coordinate the releases, but that is all. KDE development is
mostly following the well known principle about "those who code
decide".
If this is good or bad, its up for a debate (not here). :-)

Andras