List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: What about a glossary (was: Re: [Wish] Title,
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-01-30 21:50:39

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:11 pm, David Jarvie wrote:
> Glossaries might well be useful, but the proposed list of ambiguous English
> translatable strings is a separate idea. As I have proposed, that list
> would ideally be referenced by Krazy, whereas glossaries wouldn't be.

Maybe this would be of interest http://rogersreference.com/rrdetail.htm
It is a dictionary (for sale) of English words that have several meanings
and are spelt the same, as well as words that sound the same, but have
different spellings and meanings.  Glancing at the example pages, though,
it might be too comprehensive for KDE needs.  I googled on "homonym
dictionary" BTW.

Cheers, Ian W.