List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Announce] KPDF2-0.3.0 released
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-29 22:55:13

Ok, just realized that my last mail was too harsh, i want to apologize if you
felt offended.

I feel proud you decided to improve kpdf but you should really reconsider your
decision to work on the KDE3 branch instead of okular as KDE4 is
what "everyone" will be using in a year timeframe and that's where we want to
have the cool features.

Please consider joining the okular mailing list at
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/okular-devel and working with us to
make KDE have the best viewer all around.

Albert

A Dilluns 29 Gener 2007, Albert Astals Cid va escriure: