List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to add translator comments to kcfg files?
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-29 22:43:31

Am Montag, 29. Januar 2007 02:25, schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to add comments to user visible strings in a kcfg file?
> http://api.kde.org/cvs-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/kconfig_compiler.ht
>ml is silent on this topic.

Answering myself, for the record:

Currently the only support for adding context/comments is filewide, by adding
a parameter to the call to extractrc, --context="my context"

messages: rc.cpp
	$(EXTRACTRC) --context="my context" my_config.kcfg >> rc.cpp

Is now noted at developernew.kde.org :)

Friedrich