List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Uploading a file using KHTMLPart : problems : How do I change the
From:       "Manish Chakravarty" <manishchaks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-29 16:29:27

Hi All,

I am developing a functional testing tool called KWebTest, which uses
KHTMLPart as it's main component

I want to be able to "record" the user's input in file entry fields.

So when I write,
DOM::HTMLInputElement * element = the_file_input_element
element->setValue("SomeValue");

I do not see the value getting changed.

However, if the type is "text" or "password" , i can see it getting changed.

How do I change the values of input fields whose type is file?
Using KDELibs 3.5
--
Warm Regards,
Manish Chakravarty