Hi All, I am developing a functional testing tool called KWebTest, which uses KHTMLPart as it's main component I want to be able to "record" the user's input in file entry fields. So when I write, DOM::HTMLInputElement * element = the_file_input_element element->setValue("SomeValue"); I do not see the value getting changed. However, if the type is "text" or "password" , i can see it getting changed. How do I change the values of input fields whose type is file? Using KDELibs 3.5 -- Warm Regards, Manish Chakravarty >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<