List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fw: autoconf, kconfig, settings.h
From:       Bill Sanders <billysanders () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-18 22:55:33

> It took ~20 hours to modify the code and get it to work when compiled as
> part of KDEGraphics and then took another 20 -30 hours to extract it from
> KDEGraphics.  :(    I finally got it to work by hacking the configure.in
> files just enough. It's on  sourceforge
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/kpdf2).    Personally,  I would prefer you
> didn't sugar coat your critique, should you happen to use it.
>
> -bryan

Just installed it.... it installs over the standard kpdf?  A warning would
have been nice there, if not just giving it some other name, say kpdf2?

Other than that, the margin thing seems to work well... it'd be nice to see a
better icon than the paper clip (using a paper clip itself is fine, but
perhaps something a little more clean?)

Also I get some odd cutoff on the text for adding a bookmark... the
string "Bookmark Name:" appears on two lines, but you only see the bottom
half of "Bookmark" and the top half of "Name:".  It's like its cramming two
lines of text into the space of one.  Slackware 11, KDE 3.5.4

Bill