List:       kde-devel
Subject:    event problem on kdiroperator
From:       chauchot.etienne () free ! fr
Date:       2006-11-27 17:39:19

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to distinguish the event « entering a directory » of the
event « getting back in history » ? Indeed, I have a process that I do in the
solt connected to the signal finishedLoading and I want this process to be
launched only if the user enters in a directory but not if he goes back in
history.

I tried to set up a boolean before calling the back slot but I don’t know when
to set this boolean to false :

-          I tried in slot urlEntered but the problem is that the corresponding
signal is launched in both cases and the «url » argument of this slot is equal

if (url.equals(kdiroperator->url().upUrl(), true))

-          I tried setting the boolean to false in the slot finishedLoading but
the corresponding signal is raised twice preventing me to uset the boolean in
the corresponding slot (finishedLoading).

Does someone have an idea ? Thanks a lot