List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: event problem on kdiroperator
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () mailbox ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2006-11-29 18:52:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

you might connect directly to the back-action via
KAction *backAction = dirOperator->actionCollection("back");

Note that the order in which the clients are notified is undefined, so it
might be that first KDirOperator itself is notified (and starts loading the
new directory, leading to urlEntered() being emitted) and then you, or the
other way round.

Comparing the last url with the new URL's parent directory probably won't work
when symlinks are involved (i.e. you enter a directory through a symlink).

I'm surprised you get the finishedLoading() signal twice, though. I cannot
reproduce this (with KDE 3.5.5).

Cheers,
Carsten