List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Any blue print for DCOPing a html page in Konqueror?
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <Friedrich.W.H () kossebau ! de>
Date:       2006-07-28 15:12:16

Hi,

does anyone know of a code example where a web formular displayed in Konqueror
is filled via DCOP? So one has something to start from?

Background:
I want to create an action service for the contacts framework which reports
the next possible connection via public transport to someone's (visiting)
address.
As the local public transport company seems to only offer a web formular* with
post for this, and I am not keen to write a special KHTML based program for
this, I guess the best way to have this run out-of-process is:

1. start a new konqueror instance with web profile for the url
2. navigate to the subpage and the formular and fill data in
3. submit the formular
4. leave the resulting page in Konqueror for the user

Right? Any better idea? Like running a Javascript program on the page (is that
possible)? Where are blue prints for this? :)

*http://www.dvbag.de/fahrplan/verbindung/verbindung.asp

Thanks in advance
Friedrich