List:       kde-devel
Subject:    making a new copy of the items() list returned by kconfigskeletion
From:       Robert Hogan <robert () roberthogan ! net>
Date:       2006-07-28 12:17:06

I'm trying to make a copy of MyConfig::self()->items() (so that I can compare
the kconfig values before and after an update to the settings). This is what
I'm doing before the user updates his settings:

KConfigSkeletonItem::List pitems(MyConfig::self()->items());

I obviously have a very limited understanding of what I'm doing because this
is not creating a new copy as I had expected, i.e. pitems still points to the
updated list of items rather than possessing a copy of the state before the
update).

What do I need to do here?

--

KlamAV - An Anti-Virus Manager for KDE - http://www.klamav.net