List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Fw: arts missing from SVN?
From:       "Nick Savoiu" <nsavoiu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-25 6:09:49

> I added some more verbose output to that check after the revision you're
> now
> working with based on the same annoyance that the error message is totally
> uninformative about what to do to give it its dependency. Are you sure
> that
> you have a gif_lib.h ?

Yes, it's in the /include of the libungif installation.

>The CMake code being executed is in
> cmake/modules/FigdGIF.cmake, you might try messing around in there.

I'm not familiar with cmake code but does this mean that it'll only
look in the directories listed? What about directories in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH? I have libungif installed in an unorthodox dir.

Nick

FIND_PATH(GIF_INCLUDE_DIR gif_lib.h
  /usr/include
  /usr/local/include
)

set(POTENTIAL_GIF_LIBS gif libgif ungif libungif giflib)
FIND_LIBRARY(GIF_LIBRARIES NAMES ${POTENTIAL_GIF_LIBS}
  PATHS
  /usr/lib
  /usr/local/lib
)