List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: arts missing from SVN?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-25 5:03:44

On Sunday 25 June 2006 04:43, Nick Savoiu wrote:
> Even though I downloaded, built and installed libungif 4.1.4 it still
> complains that it "Could NOT find GIF". Using the old ./configure I could
> look in the status file and see why things went south.

I added some more verbose output to that check after the revision you're now
working with based on the same annoyance that the error message is totally
uninformative about what to do to give it its dependency. Are you sure that
you have a gif_lib.h ? The CMake code being executed is in
cmake/modules/FigdGIF.cmake, you might try messing around in there.

If anyone *does* know where the config.log type output (tried these commands,
got these errors, giving up) I'm all ears.

--
KDE Quality Team
GPG: FEA2 A3FE