List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde-announce and Kalva release 0.8.78
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2006-06-25 10:33:14

Hi to the list.
I would like to know if I am missing something important when contacting
kde-announce.

I announced on i18n mailinlist that I want to release Kalva and released Kalva
0.8.78 aproximately one week later via kde-apps.org (and berlios). I checked
the option to mail a release note to kde-announce and recieved the
bounce-mail that informs that the note will be posted in kde-announce after
review or I will get an email telling me what might be wrong with my release
note.

I recieved that mail on june 18th. Since then kde-announce announced some
packages but not mine. I didn't get a mail either. This is just like with my
last three announcements. Last times I missed to inform the i18n mailinglist.
This time I do not know what I might be missing.
Somewhat confused,
Yours,
Andreas