List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror sidebar plugin not found
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-06-20 0:57:13

Hi,

Without more information, I can only suggest that you call kbuildsycoca. If
you install a new .desktop file, it is only recognized by KDE after the
SYstem COnfiguration CAche is rebuilt. Thats what kbuildsycoca does. However,
if you've relogined, and it still doesn't work, then that's not the problem,
because the sycoca is rebuilt during each login.

--Thomas