List:       kde-devel
Subject:    nextplease on konqueror
From:       "Alan Ezust" <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-30 20:27:16

I haven't delved into the Konqueror source yet, but I was thinking I
would really like to have some keyboard shortcuts for actions
corresponding to "next", "previous", and "up", like there is in the
"NextPlease" firefox extension.

http://nextplease.mozdev.org/

Any suggestions on how to implement such a beast? Would this be a
konqueror "plugin", or extension, or something else?