List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KPhysics - Interactive physics experiments for KDE
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-29 10:36:20

Keep it simple!
Make some small simulation, make it work well.  Then make another
small simulation, make that work well.  Factor out common parts as you
go on.  Then make a 3rd small simulation, and factor out the common
parts.  Rinse and repeat as necessary.
That will be a much more stable development than trying to make it
with plugin structures etc from the start.