List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Usage of QComboBox::insertItem() in Qt4
From:       Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-19 17:07:45

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 20:28, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> First I'd like to point you to the qt-interest list at trolltech.com,
> this is probably better suited for general-qt-related problems. Also
> some TT-folks tend to read that list and you might get help "from the
> source".
Thanks!
I didn't think about it.
But I don't want to do subscribe-post-unsubscribe thing, so maybe I'll write
something to qtforum - that's easier :).

And I know that some TT-folks are reading kde-devel list, so may be they'll
hit my mail by chance :).

> No, do the addItem() or maybe even addItems() if you already have a list
> of strings at hand.
I knew it! - I suspected that I've missed something :).
Huge thanks!

With best wishes,
Dmitry.