List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding KMenu
From:       "Vivek Rai" <vivek.rai () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-19 18:47:27

> I just tried this, I copied the /etc/xdg/menus contents in my Yoper machine
> to the same place and added the same applnk-mdk also.
>
> I restarted the system, but the menu structure is KDE's default. How to tell
> KDE to regenerate the menu structure??

I thought you were using PCLinuxOS, and my mail earlier was relevant for that.

I am not sure about the menu system used by Yoper, best to search on
their forums/wiki/docs etc.

If they are using the debian/mandriva like menu system, you shouldnt
need to manually create the applnk-mdk stuff. It should be generated
by running update-menus command.