List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: dcop kded kwalletd problem
From:       Wolfgang Rohdewald <wolfgang () rohdewald ! de>
Date:       2006-01-20 21:13:13

On Friday 20 January 2006 17:15, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> handle=$(dcop kded kwalletd open kdewallet "Wesnoth password")
> dcop klipper klipper setClipboardContents $(dcop kded kwalletd readPassword
> $handle Passwords "Wesnoth FTP")

that does the same as my non working example.

I found the problem: I had the passwords stored under "Maps" instead of "Passwords".
The german translation got me confused: Maps=Paare, Passwords=Kennwörter. I find
the word "Kennwort" rather unusual for passwords, I would have expected "Passwort".

Everything works now as wanted.

--
Wolfgang