List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Asking Kicker/ExtensionContainer to reparse Configuration
From:       Rajeev J Sebastian <rajeev_jsv () dinamis ! com>
Date:       2006-01-07 12:59:17

Hi,

I am developing a Panel Extension, and one of the things I need to do is to
have a toggle button on it, which when it is On behaves as if the extension
is not set on auto hide, and if it is Off, then the extension behaves as if
it was set on auto hide.

I am able to read the config file, and set the AutoHidePanel to true/false
based on the toggle button. But, the behaviour changes only when I restart
Kicker. Is there any way to force Kicker to reparse the configuration ?

Regards,
Rajeev J Sebastian